In addition to Public Policy & Funding the News, the research team prepared sub-reports with greater detail on specific areas addressed in the report.
All of the reports below are available to download in PDF format.
- Postal Subsidies by Rahul Nilikantan
- Tax Policy Affecting News Business by Rahul Nilikantan
- Public Service Broadcasting: Then and Now by Shawn Powers
- U.S. International Broadcasting: An Untapped Resource For Ethnic And Domestic News Organizations by Shawn Powers
- Government Support For Information Infrastructure by Shawn Powers
- Insult to injury: The Disappearance of Public Notices in U.S. Newspapers
by Matthew Weber
- Antitrust Policy and the United States News Media by Matthew Weber
- Copyright, Competition and Publishers’ Pursuit of OnlineCompensation by Ariel Fox